Extra Curricular Activities
Staff, outside providers, volunteers and parents give time to provide a variety of activities before and after school and at lunchtimes.
These activities widen the children’s horizons, improve their skills and allow them to participate in a wide range of competitive sports.
We want the children to develop healthy bodies and lively minds – and to get involved.
If someone in your family has a hobby they are willing to share with the children, please let us know.
Clubs that run regularly are:
Our sporting teams have been particularly successful at a local and county level.
Sporting successes include:
- Winners of the Quad Athletics
- Winners overall of the Derby City Track and Field Athletics Tournament
- 2nd place in the Derbyshire County Athletics Finals
- Winners in the Sportshall Athletics — City
- Winners in the Sportshall Athletics — County
- 2nd place in Year 3 & 4 Gymnastics
- 3rd place in Netball City East League